Schedule Your Event at
The WV State Farm Museum is available for the following events:
NOTE: It is advisable to schedule your trip as early as possible so that the museum can make arrangements for tour guides, if desired. There is ample parking space for tour buses. Teachers may conduct part or all of the tour if they desire. Allow at least two hours for a tour.
To check for availability of facilities, e-mail or call 304-675-5737. To avoid any conflicts, all reservations must be made by calling the office.
To make a reservation at the museum please call (304) 675-5737.
The following information will be helpful in making your reservation:
1. Name of organization.
2. Contact Person: name, telephone and e-mail address.
3. Date and preferred arrival and departure times.
4. Number of people in party.
5. Approximate age group of persons in party ( children, adult, senior)
6. Area desired: Dining Room (New Kitchen), Old Kitchen, Picnic Shelter
7. Meals: catered, pot-luck, prepared by our dining room, menu?
8. Special handicap needs.
9. Do you want a guided or self guided tour?
The West Virginia State Farm Museum is:
Open April 1 through November 15
Open Tuesday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sundays 1-5 p.m.
Closed Mondays and all major holidays
Farm Kitchen is open during special events or by appointment